
Oh baby Milo! We are so happy you are in our family. You've magically changed everything in just two short mo
nths. And what an interesting two months it has been. You eat, you cry, you expel poo with such force that it shoots up the back of your diaper and covers your shirt with goo. You can make me happy with a smile or a coo and you can make me sad just by crying because you are alone. You are the sweetest, most wonderful person. Adjectives fail me. Superlatives cease to have meaning. Truly, you arrived trailing clouds of glory. We are so so grateful for you.

You have spent your two months well and acquired many new and important skills.
Such as taking a bath... Burping... Making new friends... Projectile vomiting... and just practicing being cute...
(Sorry for the pictures all in a clump - either I'm an idiot or blogger totally sucks. Can anybody help?)








Milo, you are amazing - the new man in my life and the most cuddly. I love, love, love you! Welcome to earth!
10 comments:
He is so handsome. Oh my goodness. I love his sweet, content expression. I also adore the picture of him vomiting. That's priceless.
How in the world did you get that vomit picture?? Stroke of good luck or were you waiting for it? :)
I'm glad you and Milo are doing well. How is Matt's job going?
I think your best bet with pictures is to just tell blogger to center them all. Blogger doesn't do well at getting pictures to fit side by side. Hope that helps.
I love that you caught the projectile vomiting! And the one where he's looking up at you is so precious. He's adorable!
Very sweet & adorable boy. Are these photos taken with Matt's new camera? I love the picture of Clementine.
he is just too too cute!!! Wow he's adorable. And great job at getting that vomit in action shot! Are you so glad you had a boy?!
Dear Emily and Matt,
He is adorable. Truly adorable. Sometimes we moms tell little white lies to other mom's because their babies aren't quite up to par but this isn't one of those times. We're taking applications for Norah's arranged marriage if you're interested!
I think I have told you this a million times, but he is absolutely adorable. Of course, now he has competition in that department with Ryan around. Hope to talk to you soon and compare baby stories.
I know everyone says "your baby is beautiful" and "how cute," but yours is ESPECIALLY ADORABLE AND CUTE! He is so handsome. Love the pics.
So I guess you aren't disappointed anymore that you didn't a girl....
I love these pictures so much. And I demand more! MORE!
Post a Comment